Marcy has a broad Human Resources background, with more than 21 years of experience in partnering with business leaders to bring about positive change. She has experience supporting Government & Federal contracts, State & Local government, and Fortune 500 organizations. Marcy has extensive experience in employment law/investigation, staffing and recruitment processes and practices, compensation/benefits and employee relations.
Marcy has expertise recruiting specialized talent, including electrical, mechanical, reliability, quality, and software engineers who design and build locomotives (engines, turbochargers, electrical embedded controls systems, after treatment/emissions components, Intelligent Transportation Solutions), off highway vehicles components/systems, underground mining equipment, as well as numerous senior level engineering leader roles.
Additionally, as a Human Resources consultant, she has more than eleven years of audit experience, reviewing workplace/management policies and practices including Affirmative Action Plan compliance, compensation, benefits, total rewards, workplace policies including Fair Labor Standards Act, legal, time and attendance policies/practices.
Marcy’s knowledge and background includes international hiring and immigration related experience, with oversight of H-1B, Green Card and TN Visa compliance and processing.
- Master of Science, Human Resources Management, Chapman University, Orange, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Workforce Education & Development, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
- Founder/Owner/Consultant, MST HR Solutions, Dover, FL
- HR Consultant, Sherwin-Williams, Cleveland, OH
- HR Consultant/Senior Corporate Recruiter, GE Transportation (Yoh), Erie, PA
- Redeployment/Talent Acquisition Recruiter, SAIC, McLean, VA
- Human Resources Manager, SAIC, Washington, DC
- National Account Manager, South Region, RecruitMilitary, Tampa, FL
- Owner/Consultant, MST HR Solutions, Spokane, WA
- Senior HR Consultant, Moss-Adams, Spokane, WA
- Program Manager, WorkFirst, Bates Technical College, Tacoma, WA
- HR Generalist/Recruiter, EDS, Dayton, OH
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Member
- Mid-Florida SHRM – Lakeland Chapter Member
- American Cancer Society Volunteer – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Semper Fi Fund/Americas Fund – Assist Veterans with job searching & resume preparation
- Veteran/Spouse Mentor & Career Coach Volunteer
- United States Air Force Veteran – Security Forces
Max has more than 25 years of experience specializing in Transportation, Material Management, Supply Chain Management, Distribution, Fuels and Leadership Development. Over the past ten years he has been an integral part of several MST HR Solutions’ projects including Affirmative Action Plan review and development, Compensation Plans, and Executive/Technical Recruiting. Max holds a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Master of Science, Logistics, Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
- Master of Science, Strategic Studies, Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL
- Master of Science, Operational Military Arts & Sciences, Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice, Dallas Baptist University, Dallas, TX
- Consultant, MST HR Solutions, Dover, FL
- Logistics Strategy, Plans and Policy Planner, Special Applications Group
- Chief, Logistics Readiness Division, Headquarters Air Force Space Command. Peterson AFB, CO
- Commander, 380th Expeditionary Mission Support Group, Southwest Asia
- Chief, Logistics Readiness Division, Headquarters Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, IL
- Deputy Commander, 89th Airlift Support Group, Andrews AFB, MD
- Joint Logistics Planner, Headquarters United States Central Command, MacDill AFB, FL
- Commander, 379th Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron, Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar
- Commander, 92d Logistics Readiness Squadron, Fairchild AFB, WA
- Operations Officer, 92d Logistics Readiness Squadron (P), Fairchild AFB WA
- Commander, 92d Transportation Squadron, Fairchild AFB WA
- Consultant, MST HR Solutions, Spokane, WA
- Logistics Officer Association
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Mid-Florida SHRM
- Military Officers Association of America
- Project Management Institute
- Semper Fi Fund/Americas Fund
- United States Air Force Veteran – Logistics Readiness Officer
Alex has 10+ years of experience in Training, Project Management, Operations, Law Enforcement and Leadership development both in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and civilian sector. Since June of 2016 he has been the Account Manager and Lead Recruiter for numerous restaurant management staffing events in support of clients located throughout the United States. Alex is also the Military Outreach Coordinator for a non-profit organization who works with veterans and their family members who suffer from Traumatic Brain Injuries. He has led and instructed countless education and training programs to help better assist current military service members for combat/non-combat related readiness and veterans whom are transitioning from military life to civilian life. Alex is a Sergeant (E-5) in the United Stated Marine Corps Reserves and holds both a bachelors and associates degree in Justice Administration from the University of Louisville and Jefferson Community College. Alex is enrolled and pursuing his Masters of Business Administration at Bellarmine University in Louisville, KY. Alex holds a current Secret security clearance.
- Masters of Business Administration, Bellarmine University (pursuing)
- Bachelors of Science, Justice Administration, University of Louisville
- Associates in Arts, Justice Administration, Jefferson Community College
- Non-Commissioned Officer School, Corporal Leadership School, Marine Corps University
- Staff Non-Commissioned Officer School, Sergeant Leadership School, Marine Corps University
- Operations Analyst & Consultant, MST HR Solutions, Dover, FL
- Military Outreach Coordinator, Brain Injury Alliance of Kentucky, Louisville, KY
- Reserve Deputy, Oldham County Sheriff’s Office, Lagrange, KY
- Patients Affairs Liaison, Wounded Warrior Battalion Liaison Detachment, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany
- Training Non-Commissioned Officer, Military Police Company Alpha, 4th Law Enforcement Detachment, Lexington, KY
- Platoon Sergeant, Military Police Company Alpha, 4th Law Enforcement Detachment, Lexington, KY
- Military Police Advisor and Instructor, Joint-Operations Natural Fires, Uganda, Africa
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- American Legion
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA)
- Louisville Armed Forces Committee, Vice-Chairman
- Veterans Memorial Park of Kentucky, Board of Directors
- Veterans Community Alliance of Louisville
- Youth Professional Association of Louisville
- Semper Fi Fund/Americas Fund
- Toys for Tots
- United States Marine Corps Reserves – Sergeant (E-5), Military Police (MOS 5811)
Neely has a broad Human Resources background, with more than 14 years of experience in all facets including payroll, recruiting, benefits administration, FMLA, Union, employee engagement, training & development, HR department startup, and worker’s compensation. She has experience supporting IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, and Specialty Pharmacy organizations including recruiting for specialized talent in these areas up to C-level executives. Neely has led numerous HR Department startups and developed and implemented multiple orientation and on-boarding programs throughout her years in HR. In her tenure with MST as a Contract Recruiter she has also successfully placed numerous candidates with Wendy’s franchises across the US and is currently working on filling several technical roles with one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America.
In addition to recruiting full-time for MST; she also volunteers for STANO (Supporting Troops Area-wide Nationally & Overseas) as an event and donations committee member.
- Bachelors of Science, Healthcare Administration/Nursing, Rasmussen College, New Port Richey, FL. (pursuing)
- Strategic Organizational Leadership Certification, Villanova University
- Human Resources Leadership Certification, Villanova University
- Essentials of Project Management Certification, Villanova University
- HR Administrator, Prime Therapeutics Specialty Pharmacy, Orlando, FL
- HR/Payroll Coordinator, Oakbridge Healthcare Center, Lakeland, FL
- HR Administrator, Safemark Systems LP, Orlando, FL
- HR Administrator, IT Authorities, Inc., Tampa, FL
- HR Administration Supervisor, MicroRam Electronics, Inc., Oldsmar, FL
- Employment Specialist, Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Tampa, FL
- STANO Inc. Event & Donation Committee Member
- American Diabetes Association Volunteer, Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes
- Incumbent Worker Training Program
- Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful, Site Captain
Dr. Diane Specht, Ph.D. Education
Dr. Specht has a wealth of teaching, technology, and business experience. Having the opportunity to work as a Career and Technical Education (CTE) teacher, has allowed her the platform to prepare high school students (i.e., future workforce) with essential employability, technical, and job-specific skills. Combining her previous business experience, instructional/curriculum design skills, technology knowledge, and philosophy of learning, Dr. Specht is combining her experience to further her career as an instructional designer and consultant.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Education with a specialization in Educational Technology, Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Master of Science, Education with a specialization in Integrating Technology into the classroom, Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Bachelor of Science, Elementary/Early Childhood Education, University of West Florida, Pensacola, Florida.
- Associates of Arts, Business/Accounting Information systems, Okaloosa-Walton Community College, Niceville, Florida.
Educator for 18 years. 17 years with Columbia County Board of Education, Evans, Georgia and 1 year with Paulding County School District, Dallas, Georgia.
- East Paulding High School, Dallas, Georgia, Web and Digital Design Pathway Teacher, 9th-12th grade, 2016-2017
- Grovetown High School, Grovetown, Georgia, Audio/Video Technology & Film Pathway Teacher, 9th-12th grade, 2010-2016
- Stallings Island Middle School, Martinez, Georgia, Engineering and Technology Teacher, 6th-8th grade, 2008-2010
- Euchee Creek Elementary School, Grovetown, Georgia, Teacher, 4th grade, 2000-2008
- Euchee Creek Elementary School, Grovetown, Georgia, Teacher, 2nd grade, 1999-2000
Business management for 16 years. Developed and implemented business strategies to achieve success in obtaining business objectives and goals. Supervised the work of employees and provided feedback which encouraged open dialogue and reflection for improving strategies to be an effective and efficient worker. Analyzed data to ensure business objectives and goals were being achieved.
- MST-HR Solutions, Dover, Florida, Consultant/Instructional Designer, 2016-present
- Dillard/J.B. White Department Store, Dillard’s/Mercantile Stores Inc., Augusta, Georgia, Department Manager of 35 people
- QVC, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Department Assistant for Warehouse Distribution Manager
- Gayfers/Maison Blanche Department Store, Mercantile Stores Inc., Mobile, Alabama, Sales Associate, Manager Trainee, Department Manager of 30 people, and Assistant Buyer for 27 stores
- Merle Norman Cosmetics, Sarasota, Florida and Crestview, Florida, Sales Associate and Store Manager
EXPERTISE & KEY CONTRIBUTIONS:
- Educational Technology-Reviewed and determined best technological software applications and equipment to use within the classroom. Conducted staff and faculty computer technology staff development classes. Created and assisted with the implementation of the Columbia County Board of Education Elementary Report Card.
- Instructional Design-Analyzed, designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated (ADDIE model) science, audio/video technology units for in depth critical thinking, reflection, and collaboration. Redelivery of Science standards to entire elementary school teachers grades 3-5.
- Curriculum Development-Responsible for developing project-based learning projects and learning material that infused state standards (i.e., Project-based Learning, Four Blocks, and Backward Design model). Designed end-to-end instructional material for audio/video technology and web design classes.
- Video Production and Editing-Taught audio/video production (i.e., Preproduction, Production, and Post-production), broadcasting, and film techniques to high school students. Assisted middle and high students with major school pageants/programs (Lighting, sound and filming).
- State of Georgia, T7 Certificate, issued July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2019.
- Early Childhood Education P- 5, Middle Grades 4-8 (Concentrations: Mathematics, Science, and Social Science)
- Business Education (6-12)
- Engineering and Technology
- Gifted In-Field
- Gifted Endorsement Certified, Central Savannah River Area Regional Educational Service Agency (RESA) and Columbia County Board of Education
- Autodesk Animation Academy Fundamentals for Educators, Atlanta, Georgia
- Leadership Development Program, Mercantile Stores Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
Expertise in Quantitative and Qualitative methodologies.
Specht, D. M. (2015). Probe Method’s Impact on Students’ Motivation and Critical Thinking Skills (Doctoral dissertation, Walden University).
Specht, D. (2016, May). Generation Z Sprouting into the Workforce. Retrieved from http://mst-hrsolutions.com/2016/05/02/generation-z-sprouting-into-the-workforce/
Specht, D. (2016, June). What Impact Does Choosing a Mattie or a Sam Overtime Scenario Have on the Workplace? Retrieved from http://mst-hrsolutions.com/2016/06/07/what-impact-does-choosing-a-mattie-or-a-sam-overtime-scenario-have-on-the-workplace/
Adobe Captivate 2017, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Final Cut Pro Editing, Blender, Celtx (scriptwriting and storyboarding), TriCaster 455 Broadcasting System, LiveText Titling, LiveType Titling, ESE Network, Wirecast Live Broadcasting, Microsoft Office Suite, and Nvivo 10.