Gain peace of mind knowing that your employment practices are compliant and effective.
In recent years, the instances of employees receiving large cash settlements and jury awards for complaints related to human resources issues have increased. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) statistics reveal that more than 93,000 employment discrimination charges were filed in the fiscal year ending on September 30, 2013.
Some of the HR – related issues involved have been:
- Wrongful discharge
- Negligent hiring
- Discriminatory practices
- Sexual harassment
Do your current employment practices protect you from the risk of such legal actions? How do you know? Let our consultants help you find out with a thorough Human Resources Audit.
The MST HR Solutions Audit process leaves no stone unturned.
With a Human Resource Audit, our consultants will review every aspect of your business related to Human Resources practices: documents, files, postings, policies and more. We will evaluate everything for legal compliance and cost-effectiveness, as well as identify and highlight strengths and weaknesses.
Practice areas evaluated will include:
- Discipline and Discharge
- Performance Management
- Employee Training and Development
- Work Schedules, including non-Traditional Arrangements
- Employee Recruitment and Selection
- Organizational Structure
- Personnel Records and Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
What a Human Resources Audit provides you…
Once our consultants have completed their audit of your HR practices you will have:
- A clear, comprehensive picture of your current employment practices
- Recommendations for reducing your exposure to the possibility of legal action related to employment issues
- Suggestions for streamlining employment practices to make them cost-effective and less time-consuming