If you have not established a formal compensation and benefits program for your organization, some of these challenges may sound familiar to you:
- Wages that are misaligned with similar positions in your market and industry
- Compensation and pay increases based on longevity and favoritism rather than merit and contributions to company productivity
- Employee motivation problems stemming from salary related issues
- Compensation practices that are viewed as not equitable to everyone
- Time consuming administrative headaches related to compensating employees
If you are experiencing any of these challenges, the MST HR Solutions team can help you solve them by developing a complete compensation and benefits program. Our solutions can include things such as incentive and executive compensation plans that are tailored to your organization’s unique needs.
Working closely with your team, we will develop a compensation and benefits program that is fair, merit based, and competitive within your industry and local market. It will be motivating to your managers and employees, easy to understand and easy to administer.
You will save time and your employees will be motivated to contribute to your organization’s success.
Here are the steps we will take:
- General Review – a review of your organization’s mission statement and objectives, organizational structure and operation, and current compensation structure
- Position Content Survey – a study of all your organization’s positions
- Position Evaluation Plan & Classification Development – to determine the factors and criteria to use when evaluating each position’s relative worth based on general and specific job qualifications, responsibilities and characteristics
- Wage Review – a review of comparable wages and salaries in your industry and local market areas to determine appropriate compensation ranges
- Compensation Recommendation – pay grades and ranges presented in graphical and tabular form, to illustrate resulting relationships
- Implementation Recommendation – procedures for implementing and maintaining your compensation program
- Leadership Training – to assure consistent execution of your new compensation system